Your First Steps to Diagnosis
1. Fill out the New Patient Intake form
below. Step I
submitting the Intake Form you will be redirected to Step II: New Patient Information Packet (NPIP).
3. Once you have sent us the NPIP someone in our office will call you.
4. After the call we will charge your credit card and start the
process of scheduling your laboratory testing. Incomplete documents can slow or stop the process.
5. Access Medical Laboratory will arrange
for you to go to a walk-in clinic for a "blood draw" or an at home blood draw. If you are close to my office you can schedule an
appointment for us to draw your blood in the office.
6. Once blood is drawn it can take from 7-10 days to get
the results and another 7-14 days for a comprehensive 4-paged report to be written and emailed to you.
7. When you get your report you are
instructed to arrange for a Skype, RingCentral, or a Phone Call to review your results. There is no additional fee
for this consultation and review of your results.
8. The call can last from about 60 minutes so we can review the report and the proposed
9. During this conversation we will arrange for the best means to start your treatment protocol; if you are
in California or Florida we can start your program immediately. Otherwise, we will need your physcian's participation.
Therefore, please make
sure we have all the contact information for your physician; Name, Address, Phone, Email, and Fax.